New Counter 29 December 2011

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

7 days 3.4kg down....Happy Days!



Despite a cold, cough and some unketogenic medicine (note to self Night Nurse has 15g of carbs per 20ml) time to roll out the happy dance. In 7 days I have lost 3.4kg, my wife who does not have M has lost just over 2kg.


Not quite there exercise wise, as cold has stopped real progress, and this morning M symptoms were there when I went for an early morning walk. Due, I think, to the Night Nurse. My wife though has a blood ketone level of 0.7mmol/L so good progress for her diet wise. Will test mine in a few days once I feel more fit and ready.


For now though time to celebrate progress with some nice cheese!

The Happy Dance will be featured on my next YouTube update - see yesterdays post for link...

No comments: