New Counter 29 December 2011

Saturday, August 26, 2017

1.1mmol/L Happy with that



A busy day where I went from one activity/chore to another with a degree of energy that I do not normally possess. I do love keto and that extra boost it provides. I will soon run out of jobs in the house so not sure what I will then do. Dogs could swiftly become much slimmer.




I kicked of with an early McDonalds and was surprised how simply omitting the muffin made the Sausage, egg and cheese McMuffin a pretty keto friendly meal. A coffee with butter added further fat. A modest lunch a busy afternoon and then a dog walk meant I was ready to test ketone levels in my blood by 6pm. I am playing cricket tomorrow and want to make sure I am well in ketosis for that task.




Thankfully I recorded the above reading, which meant I could eat this evening, rather than fast. I will likely snack on only some Pork Scratchings before the game tomorrow afternoon to ensure I am providing my body with enough fuel and ketone level will be at least as above. I may well celebrate post match in the traditional manner, though for me a low carb beer will have to suffice.................................

No comments: