New Counter 29 December 2011

Friday, August 18, 2017

2 kilos down.....plenty to go!!!!!!




Awoke again to a thundering headache. Thankfully it soon weakened and my mood certainly brightened by a scales reading of 85.2kg. 10kg higher than I want to be but progress. A late breakfast of keto bagel, scrambled egg, bacon and avocado smashed with olive oil and lemon has sustained me though a busy day including an unscheduled trip to the dentist! Now for some Moussaka with Courgette fried and salad. Perhaps some cheese or pork scratchings as a snack.

Exercise is now scheduled to start in earnest on Monday, but as my day tomorrow will be spent watching cricket I will have plenty of opportunity for some brisk walking.


Recipe for Courgette fries and some other delightful veggie options :






https://www.facebook.com/tastyvegetarian/videos/1869940179934530/



The trick here is to spread the coating so it does not get wet when dipping the pieces of courgette. That way the coating sticks more readily.


Have decided to throw in a 24 hour fast - I am at cricket all day tomorrow so that should be easy enough.....

No comments: