New Counter 29 December 2011

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

6.3 6.6% - cracked it!

A couple of days ago I was wondering, after what I thought was a very good treadmill session, how I had managed last year's PB. Today I found the answer in the midst of my second week of detox and with only juice for company since Sunday. Early morning session after an apple, pineapple, spinach and avocado combo. Started pushing the up arrows early and quickly established an incline of 6.5%, which I then used as a base going up and down but never below(until last 30secs when I went to zero) for the rest of the session. Gradually worked my way to 6.5 speed by 15 minutes and then made slow increments to 6.8, took on 7.5 for up to 45 seconds at a time and then cooled at 6.8. Finally ended with 30 seconds at 12.5kmph. That felt good. Mission one accomplished with 6.3kmph at average incline of 6.6%. Now to mission two.........

No comments: