New Counter 29 December 2011

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Detox day 3 -done!

Mid-way point of my detox in Koh Samui and feeling good after a low day yesterday. No treadmill to be found so am walking for 90 minutes each morning round the village. One long hill comes midway through my walk and its getting easier by the day. More difficult during a detox is to pass the road side stalls serving delicious fried chicken, or the two Patisseries and their delicate fresh bread aroma. Just typing that has me feeling the hunger pangs more markedly. Still only 3 days to go and I know a delicious Spa Samui salad awaits to break this fast. Plan to move straight on with a 7 day juice only plan when back home. Will be interesting to see how I go on the treadmill when back to the gym. 75kg may still be achievable - pretty confident will be able to better my PB on the treadmill sometime in the next two months - detox always gives me a renewed focus and energy.

No comments: