New Counter 29 December 2011

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Last throw of the dice - 4 day fast incoming

After a good month of exercise in June, July has been something of a disappointment. Playing cricket has brought a few minor niggles, while post lockdown increased activity has meant I have never really got going. With my 2nd August target in mind I have decided a fast is now in order to see if I can finish the challenge on a high before continuing to seek improvement in the month. My weight has at least fallen below 87kg for the 1st time in a while as regular dog walks and eating less have combined. After quite a heavy red wine evening yesterday the fast has started quite well and I intend to go through until Sunday when i'll treadmill exercise before playing cricket in the afternoon. Hopefully i'll be deep in ketosis for both.

No comments: