New Counter 29 December 2011

Monday, June 15, 2020

Not bad but struggling early on today

This was a really tough 1st two laps of my chosen exercise venue this afternoon. I had exercised quite a lot yesterday and semi fasted today but legs simply did not want to get going and I was ready to stop after less than 800mm. Thankfully I instead slowed a little but then found a second wind and finished up with a PB since starting back. My format is 50 minutes of circuits of the cricket pitch, at this stage, and then a short rest before I try to jog as far as I can without stopping. So far that distance is really really limited to but I am managing improvement. 

Over exuberance after the PB and a 60 metre dash against my eldest daughter was unwise. Hopefully no significant damage done.

Need to get into ketosis really soon so am planning a 24 hour fast post dinner this evening....


50 minute distance 5.41km

1 comment:

Gillian Hicks said...

Good to hear your efforts ..keep going xxx