New Counter 29 December 2011

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Lengthening "fast"

Last night's session was really no improvement on the previous evening so have extended my fast and will now try and do a few more days. Would emphasise that I have done this before, though never surrounded by so much food temptation, and others eating, while it is very much my fast. By that I mean two slices of salami and some cheese are allowed, as is coffee. Will aim to minimise consumption  but without the distraction of a steam room, massage facilities etc. its more difficult. Luckily had an auction to pick up from so have been sorting purchases. Delighted with my AfterShokz Air wireless bone conductor head set, which will mean my Stiff Little Fingers playlist will require much less fiddling with earpieces when I exercise later.

Best so far  average speed of 6.49 kmph 80% of best 7.28 kmph  90% 8.19 kmph

No comments: