New Counter 29 December 2011

Friday, March 6, 2015

Home and happy...

And today am aiming for a complete fast with just water and two coffees. Yesterday at home in Singapore was not as easy as I had anticipated. Started well with a 20k walk but as the day progressed my snacks became more regular. Still small and keto friendly but....

On keto front did a blood test at 7am and was pleased with the 3.1mmol/L reading.

Today at work has been much easier. Treadmill session finished 5 minutes prematurely when I must have bumped stop button. Average speed of 8.1k and 6 k travelled reflected a slow start. I tried to jog quite soon and that may have been the issue.

Had to slow down and rebuild. However, once in the groove jogged for at least 35 minutes at a max speed of 9.2kmph. Initially disappointed but on reflection had I finished as intended for last 5 minutes, which would have been easy average speed would have been near a PB year, which as 1st treadmill for well over 2 weeks is not too shabby.

Decided to walk home a distance of around 10km, which proved a stroll. Equally easy today has been sticking to my plan of no food. 6pm and two coffees each with butter, water and mint tea is the totality of my consumption. ‎

No comments: