New Counter 29 December 2011

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Cricket in ketosis - pure pleasure

Wonderful afternoon of cricket. 1st game in memory when I never thought about my M and just played the game.

 Even pre-diagnosis I was always worried about the next run or the next chase in the field today I was free. That's what 10 days of quasi-fast and ketosis can do for you. While I have previously played without too much impediment, since finding ketosis, I have previously spent the game marvelling at that revelation and at what I was not feeling. Today I simply played.

 Started the day early walked to the gym and as glutes a bit tight only did 2.9k in 20 minutes, given game this afternoon. Have done much more than my target of 15,000 steps and all on only two bites of cheese, a Starbucks with whipped cream and a homemade peanut butter, butter, cream and seeds treat.

 Feel awesome!‎

First proper meal in 10 days was Lebanese, without the pitta washed down with two glasses of red.


Sunday has been a day off with only modest food. Tomorrow it's a full day of fasting and treadmill‎, stiffness allowing.
















No comments: