New Counter 29 December 2011

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Enough - heading home



Day 6 and after a night of fitfull sleep, Bristol City playing may have had something to do with it, I awoke a little later than has been customary these last few days. Still the pool beckoned and 50 lengths presented no problem. Could have continued but pace was such that boredom set in, despite the beautiful blue skies above and the early morning warmth of the sun.


Thereafter walked, but less‎ than the last few days, will though reach 15,000 step goal easily, and then treated myself to a taste of several local savouries. Despite my request one vendor insisted on filling the pouch with his spicy squid. Tasty for sure but one spoonful would have been plenty. Some was wasted.

Have decided that I am now in sufficient control of my intake to return to Singapore and continue this fast at home. A fridge full of chocolate and the kids eating beautiful roast potatoes will not tempt me. Instead it will be back to small amounts of cheese and yoghurt and plenty of water, at least for another 4 days and then I'll reevaluate.

Really looking forward to being back at home and to a session on the treadmill tomorrow. Mind and body refreshed and resolve to make ketosis really work toughened. ‎

No comments: