New Counter 29 December 2011

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

M not everything and not everything is M


Have felt under weather last two days and attributed it to too much carbs over the weekend. 1st treadmill session this week would indicate I remain in ketosis - 6.35k at 7.6 average and jogging from 13 minutes to 50mins with only gradual increase in pace . So much better than I expected today. 

Am also selected for my 3rd game of cricket in three weeks on Saturday, a 1st since 2004 in England and the fact I have made myself available and felt able to contribute says much. Tonight I play my 1st game of over 40's indoor cricket again just feeling able to say yes to the invite is to me remarkable. 

 
Seems likely that the bug that has had two of my children off school is the source of malaise....

No comments: