New Counter 29 December 2011

Monday, February 1, 2021

31 days 45 treadmill sessions and a PB year to date, breaking 6km in 50 minutes

 Really pleased with the rapid progress I seem to have made in the last month. I have established a treadmill habit, which feels good, while consistency of exercising is delivering results. Yesterday following a 4km family walk I had two treadmill sessions both of 50 minutes. In the first I established a good walking pace of 7km per hour and in the second, about 10 minutes after the 1st, I was immediately able to jog 2km in 16 minutes. My longest jog for quite some time. The second session yielded a new PB this year of just over 6km.

2.8 kilos lighter since the New Year is an added benefit. With the exercise habit set I am now planning a very low carb diet and to continue to build session by session. Target is for 56 sessions in February, allied with plenty of walking outdoors - with no current job essential to make the most of lockdown.

No comments: