New Counter 29 December 2011

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

No longer a case of if, more of when? how many? and how far?

 Having committed to treadmill sessions it has now become my daily priority and rather than find excuses as I have in the past I am now finding reasons to get on the machine. Sport on TV is certainly helping, whether its cricket or football there is plenty going on. Gradual improvement in my capacity is also encouraging me to do more, that and I am finding little residual pain post exercise. 4 sessions on Saturday (lots of sport) meant I was able to manage 5.75km in the last of those sessions, well in keto and without discomfort. I followed that up with two sessions on Sunday (more sport) and produced a year to date best of 5.92km. I am trying to push myself just enough to manage to improve but not too much to cause damage. So far, eating sensibly and with the help of a recovery hot tub I am managing to do that. 25 days into 2021 and I have completed 36 50 minute sessions - a long way to go but I am pretty pleased with the start!

No comments: