New Counter 29 December 2011

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

still going strong - pleased I stuck to just one Guinness

So far this year I have managed only 7 treadmill sessions but have done plenty of exercise in addition, whether pre-season cricket training or walking round a rugby pitch, with my son for the former and watching him the latter. Each have been good workouts- all above my pre-July 2014 lifetime best of 7.2kmph for a 50 minute session. Today was my best so far this year with 7.05k covered in 50mins (8.5kmph) and am hoping to break my best ever post keto session of 7.35k before month end.

Incentive enough to kep off the carbs - last night while a friend downed several pints of Guinness I stuck to just one and a couple of whiskies. This morning's session ample reward.

No comments: