New Counter 29 December 2011

Thursday, September 15, 2016

new lifetime PB


Feels good - 7.38 km in my 50 minute session 20 metres further than prior best achieved in September 2014, makes missing a party last night worthwhile. Instead I fasted from about 7:30pm and this morning had only 3 cups of coffee with a little butter and I took one Green Coffee Bean Raspberry ketone tablet 30 minutes before exercising. Am lucky my commute is short and the gym is just 2 minutes from my office so a late morning session is easy to fit in and that seems the ideal time for me.

Today I started to jog almost immediately and while I slowed to 7 kmph for perhaps 45 seconds on 3 or 4 occasions I was able to jog at around 9.2 kmph for the bulk of the session. Exhilarating..........now to maintain a regular programme and see if I can improve further. Weight loss not coming along as one would have hoped so plenty of work to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling good. Keep on going.

George's Dad said...

Thanks Jenn much appreciated