New Counter 29 December 2011

Monday, November 17, 2008

November update

At home feeling listless and searching the net to find some source of help and perhaps explanation of whether this overwhelming fatigue is McArdle's related, so time for a quick blog update. 

By mid year my weight was back at 86.5kg so I travelled to Koh Samui for a week of detox at the Samui Spa resorts at the end of August. I lost 5kg in the 10 days of pre-cleanse and fast at the spa and had a great time since then I have continued to eat a more healthy diet and am presently on track to achieve my year end target of 75kg @ 77.8 today. Up until this current malaise struck I was exercising frequently and travelling extensively on business. Luckily November has been light travel wise, so am keeping up work wise but it is a struggle presently and my social life has been not existant for the last two weeks.

Main symptoms are simply tiredeness, light headedness and a feeling of muscle weakness in standing - several times I have felt about to faint but to date have not - more blood tests I guess.

No comments: