New Counter 29 December 2011

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Exercise regime

Fair to say I am failing at this presently- a hectic travel schedule is not helping along with long work hours but I have to try and do better. In someways the fact that most of the time I am quite normal means the incentive is not perhaps as strong as it might be.

This weekend have managed to coach an under 8's rugby game, having warned one of the other dads that if I waved it meant I needed replacement and have danced the night away at a ball. Feet and calves struggling but broadly in one piece. I did manage to strain my hand carrying a plate awkwardly at dinner time though..........................

Must try harder..............

Am sure that two of the children are unaffected by the disease-my eldest completed four races in a recent swimming gala at pace -something I could never have done, while my son managed 4 10 minute 8 aside rugby games and was eager for more............

No comments: